Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

shameless people on the bus

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭Rothmans

mattjack wrote: »
    What type of hat ?

A fedora. You know him?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 514 ✭✭✭RUSTEDCORE

Red Pepper wrote: »

I said gym bag not gear bag for a reason

I once sat on a train facing someone who kept picking their ear, looking at the wax and then wiping it under the table. This went on for about an hour but it seemed like an eternity.

feckin musicians always trying to be artistic....THIS SIR IS A BEIRDOS ON THE BUS THREAD...not a terrible trainee train traveller thread... thats june the 2nd.

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭Vicar in a tutu

RUSTEDCORE wrote: »
    Was coming back from town
    sitting upstairs
    bus was packed but I got my own seat:cool:
    A woman was sitting in front of me

This sumo wrestler looking dude sits beside her almost crushing
    I think he was just in the gym and kept wiping his forehead and biting his nails for 20 minutes straight.
    I cant smell but she instantly opened the window.

I dont know about you but I just couldnt be this disgusting in public... honestly if he had pooped on the seat it wouldve been less disgusting.
    Maybe he wasn't coming from the gym, who actually cares if he smelled or bit his nails, He has as much right to be on the bus as you or me, and I think you'll find if he had sh!t his pants, it would of been more disgusting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

keith16 wrote: »
    I got on a bus once and some dude had his bag on the seat beside him. When I asked him to move it, he pulls out two bus tickets saying he has paid for an extra seat for his bag.

How is that shameless? He bought a ticket for the bag. If he left his bag on the seat and when questioned told you to f^%k off. That would be shameless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

syklops wrote: »
    How is that shameless? He bought a ticket for the bag. If he left his bag on the seat and when questioned told you to f^%k off. That would be shameless.

It's a nod to an old thread:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Smidge wrote: »
    It's a nod to an old thread:)

Oh right. I'm new here.

Maybe he wasn't coming from the gym, who actually cares if he smelled or bit his nails, He has as much right to be on the bus as you or me, and I think you'll find if he had sh!t his pants, it would of been more disgusting.

I certainly hope he was coming from the gym the mega puddin scoffer...

but come on you squib... who sits beside a decent looking girl smelly as a bag of fish and bites his nails as if hes directing traffic.... she opened the window put on headphones and turned away...

tbh i was half way to punching him and telling him to leave her alone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 375 ✭✭jugger

OneArt wrote: »
    Am I the only one who regularly uses public transport and doesn't experience very many of these things? I think some people are telling porkie pies...

if your on a bus and cant tell who the weirdo is chances are your the weirdo !!!

• Advertisement

All im sayin is let the taxi men deal with the beirdos

I only want strippers and comedians on my bus

..but no stripping comedians... We dont swing that way on the north side Dez:(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 62 ✭✭mewithoutyou

Biting his nails and sweaty... he was obviously conscious of the situation he was in.

You being the freak that can't smell, i'd say you're the one that smelt of sweaty ballsack

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

I live on the northside so naturally I've encountered a lot of this stuff, just the other day though there was a woman with a young child in a buggy and two girls with her. For the whole journey she makes the child say a load of swear words and racial slurs, at one point she looks to one of the girls and goes 'I love it when they start to talk'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Mickey H

--LOS-- wrote: »
    I live on the northside so naturally I've encountered a lot of this stuff, just the other day though there was a woman with a young child in a buggy and two girls with her. For the whole journey she makes the child say a load of swear words and racial slurs, at one point she looks to one of the girls and goes 'I love it when they start to talk'

Had the same experience on the train from Limerick to Galway a while back. Same people??

To answer the OP, I've never seen anything other than the folks who play sh1te music from their phones and talk really loudly on their phones and to each other.

Biting his nails and sweaty... he was obviously conscious of the situation he was in.

You being the freak that can't smell, i'd say you're the one that smelt of sweaty ballsack

lol are you really gonna try call me a freak that cant smell....thats honestly the least ive ever been offended...

you guys need to stop defending him just because you'r all in the chub club

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭Awesomeness

Never have those problems here in China. You dont get enough breathing space to be able to smell

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Apanachi

RUSTEDCORE wrote: »
    Was coming back from town
    sitting upstairs
    bus was packed but I got my own seat:cool:
    A woman was sitting in front of me

This sumo wrestler looking dude sits beside her almost crushing
    I think he was just in the gym and kept wiping his forehead and biting his nails for 20 minutes straight.
    I cant smell but she instantly opened the window.

I dont know about you but I just couldnt be this disgusting in public... honestly if he had pooped on the seat it wouldve been less disgusting.

Ah, a sweaty man on the bus, jesus, you should come to Berlin and spend some time on the public transport over here, I've seen countless people puke on the train, God knows how many pissing themselves, I've got on a train only to find a 4-seater area totally covered in sh*te (windows included!) seen people wiping their snot all over the seats - tbh, a smelly man on the train would actually be a warm welcome by comparison...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Chairman Meow

I was on the luas a few weeks ago and some drunk got on near Heuston stn. Sits down amid 3 young girls, and starts giving them all abuse because they were using their phones.

"yew'd wanna give up dem bleedin...fowens, an de laptops...and dat shoite"

"its called...usin yer brain. put away de bleedin fowens...and yer bleedin...laptops"

"try usin yer bleedin brains fer once"

*opens a can of cider"

"try usin yer bleedin....brains"

*girls get up to leave, one slightly chubby girl says to him they can do whatever they want, theyre only kids*

"and yoo...youd wanna cut down on de bleedin....king burgers"

****ing scumbag. Wanted to tell him to shut his ****ing mouth but my wife was directly inbetween me and him so all i got was that impotent rage where you cant do anything but post about it on the internet several weeks later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,654 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

keith16 wrote: »
    I got on a bus once and some dude had his bag on the seat beside him. When I asked him to move it, he pulls out two bus tickets saying he has paid for an extra seat for his bag.

Got a great laugh out of this :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭gallag

One of my favorite things about not being a smelly poor person is not having to use public transport, second is the immense joy of sitting beside a homeless person and having a mate walk by and give you a tenner that you then use to light your cigar with.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

gallag wrote: »
    One of my favorite things about not being a smelly poor person is not having to use public transport, second is the immense joy of sitting beside a homeless person and having a mate walk by and give you a tenner that you then use to light your cigar with.

You're messing, right? please tell me you ain't that arrogant in real life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Scruffles

Got a great laugh out of this :D
    dont think UCDvet will ever hear the end of his trolling two ticket galavanting with all the bus threads that continuously get posted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Apanachi

Chronicles of the Berlin public transport system:

On my way home yesterday, I got into the S-Bahn, to find the usual amount of graffitti everywhere, but this one was worse than usual, someone had written all over the side of the train in blood!!!
    Yes, I'm pretty sure it was blood and it definitely wasn't ketchup!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

OP, is this the guy??? He wasn't at the gym. We play basketball a couple of times a week.

OP, is this the guy??? He wasn't at the gym. We play basketball a couple of times a week.

EVEN CHUBLIER!

I was on the luas a few weeks ago and some drunk got on near Heuston stn. Sits down amid 3 young girls, and starts giving them all abuse because they were using their phones.

"yew'd wanna give up dem bleedin...fowens, an de laptops...and dat shoite"

"its called...usin yer brain. put away de bleedin fowens...and yer bleedin...laptops"

"try usin yer bleedin brains fer once"

*opens a can of cider"

"try usin yer bleedin....brains"

*girls get up to leave, one slightly chubby girl says to him they can do whatever they want, theyre only kids*

"and yoo...youd wanna cut down on de bleedin....king burgers"

****ing scumbag. Wanted to tell him to shut his ****ing mouth but my wife was directly inbetween me and him so all i got was that impotent rage where you cant do anything but post about it on the internet several weeks later.

I hope your wife is named chainsaw meow because I misread your name as that and it was momentarily making me simultaneously jealous of such an awesome name and hoping you'r a cool 20-25 year old blonde girl...... alas you let me down twice....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Love2love

I'm one of those people who's delighted and offended when nobody sits beside me. But nothing worse than when someone of a considerable size sits beside on top of you and swashes you to the window on a very hot summers day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,507 ✭✭✭✭Esel

^ Yeah, I hate being swashed ... if by swashed you mean sweat washed.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Love2love

Esel wrote: »
    ^ Yeah, I hate being swashed ... if by swashed you mean sweat washed.

Exactly.....

Advertisement