Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Have you seen this sign?

• 09-08-2008 4:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭

Was on the naas road there yesterday and i saw a sign for a company doing 16 * 16 timber decking for €650. Can't for the life of me remember who they were and I won't be back in the big smoke any time soon again unfortunately. Has anyone here seen this sign, or does anyone know who these crowd are?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

I'm pretty sure it was Flaherty's in Dunboyne!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

Im on that godforsaken road every day, I'll keep an eye out for it..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 82 ✭✭ljcoolk

Where is Flathery's in Dunboyne ???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

not really an AH topic.

More suited to one of the manky dublin forums under "region"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Shush biko!

Oh... force of habit :o

I mean Snyper.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

snyper wrote: »
    not really an AH topic.

More suited to one of the manky dublin forums under "region"

He posted it in Dublin City also

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,838 ✭✭✭✭cormie

I saw a similar deal in ABS, just near the Naas road and asked my friend who runs finesttimber.com about the deal and he said that these deals only give enough decking for pretty much a square piece and some other disadvantages which I forget as well so be careful to make sure what you're getting is what you want and need :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Dord wrote: »
    He posted it in Dublin City also

well then one thread should be enough imo.

Any how, to address the op, be careful on what deck they are offering for that price.

Does it include Handrail, baserail and spindles for that price?
    Are the spindles moulded or just plain?
    And most importantly, the deck plank should be no less than 38mm.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement