Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

So how is your life sad?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i want a girl, that i can't have.
    unemployed and broke too.
    haven't started a report that i need to have in by friday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

jester77 wrote: »
    I opened the fridge 30 mins ago to see no beer :eek::eek::eek:

But all will be ok soon, just ordered a pizza and a few beers so they should arrive any minute now :pac:

I'm happy again, even though the pizza delivery charge over the top for beer :mad: Feet up now watching a good game with a few beers, don't get much better :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 674 ✭✭✭kaki

I can't have hot nerd sex with my boyfriend in the LHC as we had fantasised because he's in Australia, I'm in Ireland, and they've stopped letting the public into the underground facilities in CERN, and we might get annihalated by a Higg's Boson.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Phlann

Other than a worrying trend towards procrastinating on here lately, I'm pretty pleased with myself and my life. Smug, even. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Carsinian Thau

Helix wrote: »
    i cant quite make out if thats sarcastic or not lol

It's not. Unless I misread what you said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 @lantis

I'm sitting here sulking because I've spent a couple of hours baking, a lot of different things, cakes, cupcakes, apple pie you name it.
    AND I was very efficient, it didn't take long, I didn't make a mess in the kitchen and I made sure that I did clean up everything before I called my flatmates to come and join me for a piece of pie....

Did they comment on anything, good nor bad? No. Did they clean up after themselves? No.

So there you go, my life is sad because I care about that no one even said thank you... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

People keep mixing me and my younger sister up (ie thinking I'm the younger of the two), which would be fantastic if we were older but we're nineteen and seventeen :mad: I get ID'd more often than she does.
    Also, it's really, really bugging me that there are two of these :p smilies and I don't know why.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

@lantis wrote: »
    I'm sitting here sulking because I've spent a couple of hours baking, a lot of different things, cakes, cupcakes, apple pie you name it.
    AND I was very efficient, it didn't take long, I didn't make a mess in the kitchen and I made sure that I did clean up everything before I called my flatmates to come and join me for a piece of pie....

Did they comment on anything, good nor bad? No. Did they clean up after themselves? No.

So there you go, my life is sad because I care about that no one even said thank you... :(

thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

I have 3 exams this week, on Thursday, Saturday and Monday. If I fail one of them, I'll have to repeat the year. I also have to find somewhere to live next year, and I have to find it this week. Im also broke, financially and mentally.

:(

Advertisement