Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Singer required for online collaboration.

• 26-02-2009 1:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,
    I am hoping to find a singer who is interested in collaborating on line.
    I am basically a bedroom musician, and much as Id love to get involved in gigging etc, i simply dont have time (Work and family really get in the way don't they !!!!!). Ive had a look at some of the singers on this forum and most seem to have a lot of experience or want to gig or join bands(nice).
    Im looking for someone who can carry a tune, has some spare time and has a set-up where they can record their warblings over backing tracks (most PCs can do this with the right software).
    I have a small 1 man studio with an ok set up(whatever you have never seems good enough) where I seem to spend most of my spare time. Ive got about 20 tracks finished that could do with livening up(any suggestions welcome), I play a bit of keys and a bit of guitar, but do a lot of programming, I can sing to a degree but I dont like the sound of my own voice particularly.
    So If you want some singing practice or are an amateur singer or songwriter or both, or just fancy a bit of an experiment, get in touch.
    Just to give you an idea, my influences would be Simple minds, Ultravox, Depeche mode, Duran, Thomas Dolby, Tears for Fears, U2 but also the likes of Kasabian, Coldplay, Muse, Paul Weller, Oasis.
    Email if your interested and we can swap demos.
    Thanks for your time,
    LEE.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 zoom505

Lee

You might send me a p.m. with email contact details. Identical favourite bands list minus kasabian. Similar set up myself. Use cubase and pro tool le. Guiat and some vocals. Also work/time constraints at my end.

zoom505@justice.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 songhound

Lee, do you have any of your material online, on the likes of myspace, bebo, etc?

Advertisement