Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naionrai D15

Options
  • 20-11-2015 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭

Hello, I'm hoping to send my daughter to a naionara next year but I'm having difficulty finding any contact details to enquire about enrolement. I've tried googling and have only found contact details for one in Tyrelstown but that's a bit out of my way.

I believe there's one in Blanchardstown village near St Brigid's church and one in Ongar. Does anyone know where they are located or how I'd get in touch?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,009 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Naionra at St. Brigids alright. Contact is Caitlín, ph 8210091. We used it many moons ago ( my eldest is 24 now!) so I'm not sure if she still runs it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭December2012

Same family also run the one in Ongar. Mol an oige. Heard good things.

You could contact the gaelscoileanna in dunboyne and Scoil olibhear and see what naonra the children attend before school

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Typer Monkey

Thanks Gaspode and December. Caitlin does still run the naonara if anyone else comes across this post again and is still on the number above.

Advertisement