Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ocelot Eggs

Options
  • 11-01-2015 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi,

Hoping someone can help me. My sons cannot spawn Ocelots as there are no eggs in their inventory. They say our version of Minecraft is too old, but we always update when we are asked to. They can apparently spawn ocelots in their cousins house?
    I don't know much about this game, but how can I help them?
    Is it just simply a case of going into a jungle?
    They are alsys creating new worlds which drives me crazy.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭EoinHef

What platform are you playing on?
    Ie Xbox,Playstation,PC?

Spawning creatures like ocelots can be done only in creative mode,afaik ocelot spawn eggs cannot be created in survival without mods.

So of they just want to mess around with ocelots they can go into creative mode and get a an egg that will spawn as many as they want. Failing that they spawn in jungle biomes in survival and can be tamed by approaching them slowly with a raw fish and feeding it to them. It may take more than one fish....there hungry little feckers:)

Advertisement