Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two teenage girls microwave kitten

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Festy

Sick bastards :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Only Half Done Them

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭ifeelill

The video only shows one teen microwaving the cat the other one seems to be coming to its rescue

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Not clicking on the video... This does not need to be seen by anyone but the police.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Clandestine

I love how people are calling for violence against the girls in the video's comments section.. like that will do any good.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Is this another, Man gets hit by train, thread? Not a hope am I watching a cat get microwaved

FearDark wrote: »
    Not clicking on the video... This does not need to be seen by anyone but the police.
    It is not graphic by any means regardless, it looks like it was taken on a very old mobile phone camera (no sound either).

• Registered Users Posts: 9,721 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Is this another, Man gets hit by train, thread? Not a hope am I watching a cat get microwaved

It is a 3 second clip. You see nothing tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Rho b

I thought that this forum Moderated about excess cruelty etc. Iam only a newbie though so Iam not sure....

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭Christ the Redeemer

The girl suffers from a serious psychological illness. I hope at least this terrible deed highlights it to the authorities and she gets help before she moves on to people.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

It is not graphic by any means regardless, it looks like it was taken on a very old mobile phone camera (no sound either).

The police and animal welfare are involved, could it be a hoax?....there seems to be an edit :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,115 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

That is seriously fúcked up.

The girl suffers from a serious psychological illness. I hope at least this terrible deed highlights it to the authorities and she gets help before she moves on to people.

Source?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

this is one of those old phones where you can stop start a video and they stop it after she puts it in (we don't see them remove the kitten) then start it so it looks like the kitten was there the whole time.

The girl suffers from a serious psychological illness. I hope at least this terrible deed highlights to the authorities and she gets help before she moves on to people.
    Serious illness? Maybe it was a joke that went too far. Not everyone who hurts animals goes onto harm people.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I'm not watching the video but according to Reddit and some other people; not all is what it seems in that video

They've still received hundreds of death threats apparently, though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

I think its a hoax.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Rabble rabble, kid doesn't consider consequences of actions shocker.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

Source?

Jesus

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

To be fair, cats are evil and would do the same to humans if they could. I know...I have two and they constantly try to find new ways to kill me.

Seriously though, it's probably a fake...it's not even clear if the microwave has been turned on.

• Advertisement

To be fair, cats are evil and would do the same to humans if they could. I know...I have two and they constantly try to find new ways to kill me.

Seriously though, it's probably a fake...it's not even clear if the microwave has been turned on.

Lads I dont know how any of ye think its anything other than fake. The video stop-starts so its clearly been either edited or they stopped recording to make it look like something it isnt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

I hope at least this terrible deed highlights it to the authorities and she gets help before she moves on to people.

It'd want to be some size of a microwave to get a person in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭face1990

This is another one of those videos that gets sensationalised by people who haven't watched it.

What happens is:
    A girl puts a cat in the microwave. There's a cut, then the girl presses a button. Then there's a cut, another girl opens the microwave and takes the cat (alive and well) out. This plays in a loop about 10 times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,628 ✭✭✭Femme_Fatale

humbert wrote: »
    Rabble rabble, kid doesn't consider consequences of actions shocker.
    They're 15, not 5 (if it actually happened).
    steddyeddy wrote: »
    Jesus
    But where does it say she has a serious mental illness? I hate when people say mental illness is used as an "excuse" even when the person has been diagnosed as mentally ill but you don't always have to be mentally ill to act the ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Rilgar

I could only wish that this is another case of 'viral fakery.' Because, when considering the alternative...I can't help but think what could possess a person to commit such a cruel act. But yeah, I smell a fake.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭3rdDegree

No doubt the girl did that straight after playing Grand Theft Auto.

You wouldn't be told, people!

face1990 wrote: »
    This is another one of those videos that gets sensationalised by people who haven't watched it.

What happens is:
    A girl puts a cat in the microwave. There's a cut, then the girl presses a button. Then there's a cut, another girl opens the microwave and takes the cat (alive and well) out. This plays in a loop about 10 times.

Upon further watching, i think you could be right....but, they put themseles in this position through either stupidity or attention seeking.

It is still animal cruelty to put a kitten in a microwave, no matter if its plugged in or not!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Sorry. Can't watch that clip.
    Don't think I ever will

This thread needs to be renamed "Two girls pretend to microwave kitten then everyone on boards misses it completely and overreact"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭Karl Stein

I hate when people say mental illness is used as an "excuse" even when the person has been diagnosed as mentally ill but you don't always have to be mentally ill to act the ****.

It only further stigmatises people who been diagnosed with emotional issues as being cruel or callous which is total shite.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement