Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apartment to Let in Galway

Options
  • 30-07-2013 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

I haven't used boards.ie much and am unsure if what I'm about to say is within the rules and guidelines but I'm going to post it and perhaps someone can help me out.

I am currently living in an apartment in Galway with my Girlfriend. Our lease is up in mid August. She is doing her thesis at the moment and we would rather stay here until early September as her Masters thesis is due at the end of August. I talked to our landlord today and even though we mentioned to him about needing to stay until Septmeber he said his hands were tied and we would need to move out on the agreed upon date (which is within his right as that was the agreement). However he has given us the option of finding tennants to move in here in September, and if we can do that we'll be able to stay.

This leads me to ask if anyone is looking for an apartment to rent in Galway around the middle of or late September for a year? If anybody is seriously interested and would like more details send me a message and I'll supply more details.

Just a brief description of the apartment: 2 bedrooms, located within 15 minute walk of Salthill and supermarket, bus stop 2 minute walk away that goes to city center(about 10-15 minute drive), fully furnished.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 djc123abc

The situation has been sorted. Would still like to know if postings like this are allowed on the site.

Advertisement