Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beats by Dre

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Nolan14

Cheaper on xmusic, although there's shipping to factor in (~€8 iirc)

I like the price but there just not stylish enough for my liking i no u get better sound from them and all but they look like average everyday set of headphones

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Nolan14 wrote: »
    I like the price but there just not stylish enough for my liking i no u get better sound from them and all but they look like average everyday set of headphones

Wonderful, but I wasn't talking to you.

Wonderful, but I wasn't talking to you.

I don't care who you wore talking to i'll say what i want weather you like it or not. Were does it say on this thread i can't talk to certain ppl??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

Cheaper on xmusic, although there's shipping to factor in (~€8 iirc)

I used some Amazon vouchers leftover from Christmas to pay but never spotted them cheaper elsewhere :o

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Look Nolan you obviously have your mind made up. You prefer fashion over sound quality. Go get your Beats.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,460 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Keno 92 wrote: »
    Look Nolan you obviously have your mind made up. You prefer fashion over sound quality. Go get your Beats.

Typical Beats customer mentality; it's reassuring that people are getting turned on to the fact that it's a joke brand for kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Don't worry Nolan, I'm sure your Justin Bieber songs will sound just as bad no matter what headphones you get.

Ha ha so everybody that has a pair beats automatically listens to Justin beiber sort urself out pal and don't be such a dick head I came here for advice not to insulted by some fool.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

This thread is beyond retarded.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

I'm incredibly jealous wearing my €165 Audio Technica ATH-M50 closed headphones. Although these are widely regarded as class-leading in the price range and give an excellent sound reproduction I'll never be as cool as someone wearing bright orange Beat Studios.

Someday common sense will be in fashion, Morf, some day. Just not today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

@Nolan14

If you're looking for something "stylish" how about the V-Moda Crossfade M-80's?
    Great sound and style, cost about the same as Beats.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,044 ✭✭✭Pique

Morf wrote: »
    Someday common sense will be in fashion, Morf, some day. Just not today.
    Common sense ain't that common.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Enough of this, thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement