Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

"Parenthood" RTE

• 17-03-2011 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭

I missed the season finale of Parenthood last week :(

It is not on RTE iplayer. Will it be at some time in future? why are some programs there and not others? :confused:

Anyone know if this series will be taken up by some other station?

TIA

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

It is not on RTE iplayer. Will it be at some time in future? why are some programs there and not others? :confused:

They don't have the rights to put up everything they show on the RTÉ Player

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Was it shown ? My wife had it series linked and it was never recorded, only the one episode from that night. Did they have a double episode but not update the link information to say it's either a double episode or there's a second one on afterwards ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭Poochie05

ThisRegard wrote: »
    Was it shown ? My wife had it series linked and it was never recorded, only the one episode from that night. Did they have a double episode but not update the link information to say it's either a double episode or there's a second one on afterwards ?

There wasn't a double episode, there was only 1 episode to go and that was the one they aired.

Oh and OP, it's scheduled to start on the Uk channel 5 which you can get in the other channels on your Sky box if you have it. Obviously you'll have to wait a few weeks to see the finale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Are you sure, I looked at Imdb at the time and the one that was on was the second last one in the series listing. I must check again.

• Advertisement

Well the episode I saw was the one called Lost and Found, which is the one listed as the finale on IMDb and the one before that was on the previous week, so yes I am sure.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭MASTER...of the bra

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Well the episode I saw was the one called Lost and Found, which is the one listed as the finale on IMDb and the one before that was on the previous week, so yes I am sure.:)
    As am I.

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭annieoburns

Thanks for all comments. Yes I would have it set up with UPC box to record but for some reason, the episode of Mar 10th was not recorded (might have been a clash?) so I missed it. Thanks for tip about Channel 5!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,506 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Season 3 starts tonight on RTE 2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 134 ✭✭Tulipout

Thanks for the heads up but 23:55 is a ridiculous time though. Dam you RTE. Wouldn't trust my Upc box to record this as RTE are known for changing program times with out warning.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭irish son

Tulipout wrote: »
    Thanks for the heads up but 23:55 is a ridiculous time though. Dam you RTE. Wouldn't trust my Upc box to record this as RTE are known for changing program times with out warning.

Well its alot better than season 2 which they used to show at about 1.30 but as this season progresses itll probably start later and later.

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭annieoburns

Any idea on what Amber is doing with herself and how she is funding the car and apartment? Great to have it back as we go thru the dull months of summer tv.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 134 ✭✭Tulipout

Any idea on what Amber is doing with herself and how she is funding the car and apartment? Great to have it back as we go thru the dull months of summer tv.

Ye with 18 episodes to come. Amber is funding her dream apartment by working in a coffee shop.

RTE repeating Season 3 again from next Wednesday morning at 1am

Season 4 apparently started back on RTE on January 16th with no advertisement or promotion

Season 5 starts on RTE 2 on Wednesday 28th January at 12.15am

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭holly8

What a stupid time for a family drama show..I've been watching it online...last season

holly8 wrote: »
    What a stupid time for a family drama show..I've been watching it online...last season
    Last episode tonight. Sad to see it go

holly8 wrote: »

Given some of the dreadful time slots RTE gives some shows, 12am abouts is one of the good :p

brian_t wrote: »

Parenthood season 6 starts on RTÉ Two at 11:50pm on Tuesday 20th September.

Finally

• Advertisement
Advertisement