Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rush - New american tour

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭RayCon

Passenger wrote: »
    How much are tickets, is the pertinent question?

Yeah sorry ... I may have jumped the gun a little early with the artwork ... Tickets Info soon (where to buy / price etc) .... thanks for the interest. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭Passenger

Good stuff. Think they were around €20 last time, weren't they?

Passenger wrote: »
    Good stuff. Think they were around €20 last time, weren't they?

Yeah €20 the times they've previously played (Music Center and Sugar Club) ...... it won't be "Big Money" .................

.......... I'll get me Kimono

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭peter1892

RTE's 'Apres Match of the day' used 'Grand Designs' (the one from Power Windows as opposed to the tv show) as theme music recently!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,900 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

anyone see the 'Time Stand Still' documentary which follows the band on the r40 tour and introduces us to rush mega fans

i loved it. One of the fans said 'the rush fan base are the smartest fan base in the world as there a nerd band'

New website : https://www.2112live.com/
    2112live.com, the official website for 2112, Ireland's premier Rush cover band, goes live today. The site features a blog to relay the latest band news, a gallery featuring stunning live photography and a video section containing promo videos and clips used in the live show. We've also added a forum, an online meeting place where anyone can add and discuss their opinion on all things 2112, Rush and music in general. You can also contact us directly from the site and even buy tickets to upcoming live shows! Enjoy, and please let us know what you think.

Advertisement