Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for housing estates in Mullingar

Options
  • 28-04-2013 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi , I'm moving to Mullingar in few weeks time. Which housing estates would be better to rent ?
    Thanks very much
    Tagged:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 698 ✭✭✭belcampprisoner

http://www.daft.ie/searchrental.daft?search=1&s[cc_id]=c7&s[a_id]=2713&s[search_type]=rental&search_type=rental&s[sort_by]=date&s[sort_type]=d

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056503122

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Would probably be easier to tell you where NOT to rent! :pac: PM me if you want more info, I don't want to start agro on the forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

Well I don't mind ;) Try and stay away from Dalton park, Grange village. Green park is good, as is Lake point, Brookfield, College vale and heights, Ardleigh.... Teach na failte is a new and nice apt block. Few others are good too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭ShaunC

Pettiswood is a very nice area out the Dublin rd.
    Green park, on the Athlone side, College hill on the north side and anywhere near Ballinderry hill on the south side.
    You can just take a drive around and you will know, if it looks rough, it probably is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Thunder15

Hi all, thank you very much for your recommendations. Any comments about Royal canal ?

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭ShaunC

Royal canal is a nice quiet apartment block set way back in off the road. The apartments are well built but not totally soundproof, the road in to it is unfinished as is the estate. I have a friend living there and he has no complaints about it.

Advertisement