Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychic from Thomondgate

Options
  • 18-04-2007 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭

For years I've been hearing about a great psychic from Thomondgate. Can never remember her name. Am hoping to get a reading done soon for the craic. Anyone know anything about her,how to contact her etc???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭ricey

Ha The Gollys...

• Registered Users Posts: 13 derfen

Well there was this one guy, lived up in that house on the hill over there in Thomondgate. Skinny little dark haired fella, lived with his poor old widowed mother. Went by the name of Perkins i believe.

He was a dab-hand with a butchers knife i'll tell you that.

derfen :: Blog

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Cateym

Ok I'm trying again. Someone must know!!! I think her name is Anne Griffin but cannot be sure. Has anyone ever been to her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 munster22

Mammy Golly,She lives in Ennis now, Dont have any idea where you can find her though. Theres a better dude in Corbally, know a few guys in my office who wnet to himk and pretty much everything came true

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Cateym

munster22 wrote:
    Mammy Golly,She lives in Ennis now, Dont have any idea where you can find her though. Theres a better dude in Corbally, know a few guys in my office who wnet to himk and pretty much everything came true

Can you get me the guy from Corbally's name please? I've never heard of him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 munster22

Len or Lweon or something liek that, have pmd a mob number

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Can you PM me that number too please?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Can you PM me that number too please?

You don't need it. If he's really a psychic he will know you are looking for him and he will find you.

Advertisement