Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mullingar Live Sunday

Options
  • 27-09-2015 2:59pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,404 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Live Greyhound Racing Mullingar Bonus 2 Heats of the paddypower Fair Warrior Open Sprint to run after last race

http://www.vitel.tv/events.html

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,404 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

Mullingar Close to signing extended Deal with Turf tv following on from there Trial on the station !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Nowso wrote: »
    Mullingar Close to signing extended Deal with Turf tv following on from there Trial on the station !!

Ffs the Saturday racing is pure scutter they would want to sort that out

I said wrote: »
    Ffs the Saturday racing is pure scutter they would want to sort that out

thats the dogs they have

longford dogs will run on fridays in mullingar at the end of the month for Partys

thats the dogs they have

longford dogs will run on fridays in mullingar at the end of the month for Partys

Ya mean the local Hawks aren't happy with certain things going on at track and running dogs elsewhere.

• Advertisement

yes the track ratings are the number 1 issue

yes the track ratings are the number 1 issue

It's back to -50 and -20 no issue there,grading for certain fellas might be their problem
    -60 my error

Advertisement