Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Marlin xs7 .243

Options
  • 03-08-2014 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭

I have a marlin xs7 in .243 calibre for sale. Not even 40 rounds through it. Very accurate rifle and I love the trigger set up. I'm buying the same rifle in another calibre. Offers close to €400.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 DylanNolan96

I have a marlin xs7 in .243 calibre for sale. Not even 40 rounds through it. Very accurate rifle and I love the trigger set up. I'm buying the same rifle in another calibre. Offers close to €400.

Would you swap for a marlin XT-17v ?

Would you swap for a marlin XT-17v ?

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭wirehairmax

No thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭ChrisBan

Am genuinely interested in the rifle, what part of the country are you in, would like to have a look at it

Wexford near camolin. No bother having a look. I could arrange that alright, pm me

• Advertisement

Wexford near camolin. No bother having a look. I could arrange that alright, pm me

U still have the rifle ?

I do indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭mayhem#

Still available?

Still available after some time wasters and tyre kickers. Can anyone who wants to buy this rifle at least have a realistic chance of obtaining a licence please?

Up we go again. there is also a s&b 8x56 scope on this which altogether can be bought for €750 or rifle €350 by itself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭LIFFY FISHING

Up we go again. there is also a s&b 8x56 scope on this which altogether can be bought for €750 or rifle €350 by itself

hi there, what rectile is the s& b please

I'll have to look at it later on when I get home. I actually don't know. It's either a4 or a7

Just checked and its a4

€700 all in for rifle, scope and mounts

Still available for sale

Some more pics of rifle and scope

Rifle €350
    Scope €450