Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Littlewoodsireland and Fisher price toys

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68 ✭✭peppa 1986

Thanks..just ordered both. Have grandsons birthday and christmas coming up. Great value and free delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭boardie100

thanks OP, just ordered!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 187 ✭✭Cats.Whiskers

Thanks very much, hope I get it - these will be perfect for the 2 nieces

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 458 ✭✭craggy2

Super! just ordered for my nephew, lovely gift ,thanks a mill.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 gerrykin22

Thanks op. Great bargain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 458 ✭✭craggy2

Thanks again, few other bits here... for example th fireman Sam Jupiter engine convertible was €13 now you get 2 for €11 or the toot toot fire engine was €34 one now 2 for €30 http://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/toys/e/b/4294939367,5132,5615.end

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 143 ✭✭Zonua

Thanks OP. Everything here is 2 for 20euro: http://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/buy-2-items-and-save-20-euros/e/v/103769.end?numProducts=99
    Edit: I can't order anything - tried 2 (Dublin) addresses and both are not found by the system. One order on one account went through, and was cancelled afterwards, even though there is an extra section to put in the credit card address and delivery address. Littlewoods refuse to put in the correct address on the account unless I provide them with a bill/credit card system. Has anyone else managed to get a successful order?

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭bikerboy_ie

Zonua wrote: »
    Thanks OP. Everything here is 2 for 20euro: http://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/buy-2-items-and-save-20-euros/e/v/103769.end?numProducts=99
    Edit: I can't order anything - tried 2 (Dublin) addresses and both are not found by the system. One order on one account went through, and was cancelled afterwards, even though there is an extra section to put in the credit card address and delivery address. Littlewoods refuse to put in the correct address on the account unless I provide them with a bill/credit card system. Has anyone else managed to get a successful order?

I've been trying to pay for these too, but the payment system seems to be going round in circles without actually accepting the order.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 aprilkitten

Ordered them , great value! Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 310 ✭✭luvlyjubbly

Thanks OP, picked up a few stocking fillers :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭ilovetorun

Great bargains, thanks OP!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Cushie Butterfield

Zonua wrote: »
    Has anyone else managed to get a successful order?
    I've been trying to pay for these too, but the payment system seems to be going round in circles without actually accepting the order.
    You won't be able to place an order without having a credit account with them. If you've just registered you may have to contact them to see if your account has been approved, even though you aren't actually making the purchase through their credit system.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,581 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

I have ordered things and don't gave a credit account...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

Just ordered now, thanks op. cheers. I didnt have an account with them either, just paid for the item.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Thank you! That's my cousin's 2 year old twin sons sorted for Christmas!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Cushie Butterfield

TheDriver wrote: »
    I have ordered things and don't gave a credit account...
    daytob wrote: »
    Just ordered now, thanks op. cheers. I didnt have an account with them either, just paid for the item.
    My mistake :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Yeah I don't have an account either. Also kudos to bargain alerts thread in toddlers. That's where I found the bargain

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭xxtippchickxx

just ordered these for my little fellas wholl be six months at xmas and also my nephews whos 1 christmas week cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭WittyNameForMe

Also in Littlewoods Vtech toot toot fire engine is €24 (previously €34 in Littlewoods, currently €29.99 in Smyths) if you add another at the check out the second is only €6. So two for €30.00 works out at basically buy on get one free :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

it is 2 for 50 not 2 for 30

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭WittyNameForMe

Moonbeam wrote: »
    it is 2 for 50 not 2 for 30

I added one to my basket, when I was checking out I decided to add another (two presents sorted). The first cost €24 and then the second was was further reduced to €6.00. So I got two for €30.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭paidi_ed

I added one to my basket but then choose another toy priced at E31. The train was further reduced to €6.00 having cost E24. So I got two for €37 and E18 euro off my order. So not quite 2 for E30 but a good saving anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

There is something very strange going on with the website. I was messing about with it and if you order two toys from that section one of them comes in at a random lower price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭uli84

anything worth buying out of stock at this stage pretty much

my order has been decined even though ive paid by card

my order has been decined even though ive paid by card

Did they send you an email? I have ordered them but didnt hear anything yet

Did they send you an email? I have ordered them but didnt hear anything yet
    no hun got nothing just logged into my account and its up declined

no hun got nothing just logged into my account and its up declined

Oh grand, mine says order being processed so fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 48 gerrykin22

Thanks again op.
    Got my 2 little people playsets for 14 euro arrived today.
    Email gave friday as delivery date. Arrived home from work to find them left on the door step.
    Fastwsy couriers i wasnt impressed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭2013Lara

I see these are back at 31 Euro!

Mine also arrived today. Huge boxes!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,186 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Mine arrived today too, gave her one now and will keep one for Xmas. Went down well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

2013Lara wrote: »
    I see these are back at 31 Euro!

Just seen that, going bargain hunting on littlewoods now to see if I can find anything else.

I am selling my 2 sets if anyone missed out. Unused.

Advertisement