Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best opticians for choice in Dublin.

• 15-10-2014 12:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 538 ✭✭✭

Hi!

I need new glasses and I've always found it very difficult to find ones that suit well.

I got my last ones in specsavers but I've been in and haven't found any that suit as there seems to be a very small selection.

Is there any Specsavers that would be superior to others in terms of choice, or would Vision Express be better for this? I've never had a proper look in Vision Express because they've always seemed much more expensive!

Thanks in advance for any replies!

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Hi!

I need new glasses and I've always found it very difficult to find ones that suit well.

I got my last ones in specsavers but I've been in and haven't found any that suit as there seems to be a very small selection.

Is there any Specsavers that would be superior to others in terms of choice, or would Vision Express be better for this? I've never had a proper look in Vision Express because they've always seemed much more expensive!

Thanks in advance for any replies!

It really depends on what you are looking for. Lots of places will have a wide variety of fairly similar styles that are popular at the moment. If you can give me an idea of your budget and what style you are looking for I can give some recommendations.

Advertisement