Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chronograph

Options
  • 18-10-2014 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Hi All,

Looking for a chronograph, similar to F1 model....in Cork

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 alphaburner

Collioure wrote: »
    Hi All,

Looking for a chronograph, similar to F1 model....in Cork

I have an F1

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Collioure

I have an F1

You want to sell it, assuming it in perfect working order

You want to sell it, assuming it in perfect working order

Working fine. I used it for measuring arrow speed. PM a mail address and I'll forward a few photos

Working fine. I used it for measuring arrow speed. PM a mail address and I'll forward a few photos
    Hi Alphaburner

How much you looking for it

Hi Alphaburner

How much you looking for it

€60 would be my minimum

• Advertisement

€60 would be my minimum

Hi Alphab,

I trust you she in good nick, would you include postage to Cork for the 60...I will wire fund to ur account before you post

Hi Alphab,

I trust you she in good nick, would you include postage to Cork for the 60...I will wire fund to ur account before you post

It's in perfect nick other than the mark of a .177 pellet on top of the housing. You have to be careful setting it up. I'm in Cork. I'd rather you see it. Where are you based, city or county? I took photos tonight of it switched on and fully set up if you want to see them
    Cheers

Advertisement