Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

East European Murders

Options
  • 10-10-2014 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Ok now I know I have to be careful how I phrase this but do people think given the 3 trials in the last 2 days of a Lithuanian woman caving her mothers head in with a wine bottle, of a Lithuanian man slitting the throats of a mother and 8 year old daughter and of a Polish woman today who drowned a man in her car that we need to think about Immigration here?

Why do these people commit such violent barbaric crimes and before anyone tells me Irish people murder too then that surely is a reason we don't need more murderers here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

This topic is not suited to our forum. Don't try posting this or similar post here again. Fair warning. Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement