Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good early bird menu in dublin city centre

Options
  • 17-02-2005 11:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭

Anyone know of one, heading out tomorrow on bit of a bender and need to line the stomach with some decent grub, any suggestions welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

the trocadero - 5-8 pre theatre early bird menu 22 bucks... the duck is legendary.

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭MicraBoy

Papaya Thai Restaurant on Ely Place. Good value early bird and its lovely. Dont be put off by the hoarding due to building work above the restaurant!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

Milano just over the millenium bridge going towards temple bar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭JimboPope

Nice one, thanks for the suggestions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 DIY Queen

Hosen in Temple Bar - right beside that second hand record shop at top of Crown Alley.

I cannot recommend this restaurant highly enough ! Excellent (vietnamese) food, service & price. Think they have an Early Bird till 6.30 @ €20 or so. Even if you miss this the food is still very reasonably priced & comes with a smile.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

Mona Lisa's on the top of Dolier St, near the Screen Cinema. They do half price pizza and pasta between 4.30 - 6.30. Very nice indeed

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Chanze Chinese, just off Wicklow Street have a great buffet that runs until 5.30 or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Wow, epic zombie thread. Hi 2005 me - put everything you own on Liverpool winning the Champions League.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Wow, epic zombie thread. Hi 2005 me - put everything you own on Liverpool winning the Champions League.

Surely there's no chance of them being that lucky again!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement