Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wave inspire 9's

Options
  • 28-06-2014 8:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I've had two pairs of wave inspire 9's and loved them. I got the 10's about a month ago and although they are grand I just felt the 9's were more comfortable. I buy from amphibian king bray, but checked online and they don't seem to stock them anymore.
    Anyone any suggestion were I might pick up a pair. I'd rather buy from a store not online, thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,742 ✭✭✭ultraman1

Hi,
    I've had two pairs of wave inspire 9's and loved them. I got the 10's about a month ago and although they are grand I just felt the 9's were more comfortable. I buy from amphibian king bray, but checked online and they don't seem to stock them anymore.
    Anyone any suggestion were I might pick up a pair. I'd rather buy from a store not online, thanks.
    same here,prefered the 9s,,,,get used to the tens as theres no 9s anywhere to be had

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭chinguetti

No 9s anywhere online and after buying 2 pairs online from the UK, i tried on the 10s the other night. They look strange in comparison to the 9s.

Mizuno seem to feck up every second set of the inspires - the 7s and 9s were great, the 8s were a disaster so we'll see what the 10s bring. The new foam that Mizuno are now using might just make them look odd but the test will be on the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭SprinterSacre

Hi,

hey, what size are you looking for in the 9's?, I have a pair, plenty of milage left in them, that I don't get on with, your welcome to them if they fit ya.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭barryoneill50

hey, what size are you looking for in the 9's?, I have a pair, plenty of milage left in them, that I don't get on with, your welcome to them if they fit ya.
    hi sprinter,im size 11.5.....

Advertisement