Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dole On Paddys Day!!! Best Idea Ever!!! >=/

• 16-03-2010 1:48am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭

So some of us dole heads are scheduled to collect on wednesday, only that's Paddys day, best planning ever by our government!!! What do we do with a week without money? Bills need to be paid & shopping has to be done!!! This is why even jobs pay on a thursday!!! God damn i has no money >=/

Unless we can collect tomorrow, that'd be sweet.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

Xinkai wrote: »

As far as I know, that's exactly what you can do. Although, it'll still be there on Thursday anyway. You can normally collect it up to three or four days after the payment goes in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

So some of us dole heads are scheduled to collect on wednesday, only that's Paddys day, best planning ever by our government!!! What do we do with a week without money?

It'll go through on Thursday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

drink it
    the rest will look after itself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭cafecolour

The sign on the post office says it can be picked up on Tuesday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

So some of us dole heads are scheduled to collect on wednesday, only that's Paddys day, best planning ever by our government!!! What do we do with a week without money? Bills need to be paid & shopping has to be done!!! This is why even jobs pay on a thursday!!! God damn i has no money >=/

The Government have no power over what day Paddy's day falls on. :D

Anyway, I see you got a satisfactory answer.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement