Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

nothing but Lie's and more lie's

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Tail Wagger

right op, i'll tell you 'bout my run-ins with a liar.

there was loads more, some people are cwazy.

(and to answer the obvious "why were you with him" questions, i was taking lots of illegal drugs at the time)
    ==========================================================

Well there's plenty of writing space keep going, it's the best one since the thread started. What else did he do?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Yeah I went out with a compulsive liar too. He mainly lied to cover up going on benders but would lie about all manner of things for no reason whatsoever.

Mental stuff, like telling me he had been arrested and kept in a cell for a few days because somebody told the police he was dealing [was just about to say he wasn't there but now that I think about it who knows] - actually he was at a festival in Cork for a long weekend off his head on pills. When he reappeared after that one he was noticeable thinner which I remarked on and he told me that whilst in the cell he had only been given toast in the mornings & nothing else all day. LOL!! Whats worse is I believed him. Had never really experienced a real liar before that. Total **** ups

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

jesus littlefriend, maybe we dated the same muppet!

eh what else did he say....

he said that he had a top of the range civic but wrote it off (nope)

he said he went through the windscreen of a car one time (nope)

said his sister owned this fab house that her ex hubby had bought (was a council house)

he fabricated a story that he went to scotland for an interview for a sales job.. dunno why like.

told me he could play the drums as well.

just a complete crazy! :)

Yeah I went out with a compulsive liar too. He mainly lied to cover up going on benders but would lie about all manner of things for no reason whatsoever.

Mental stuff, like telling me he had been arrested and kept in a cell for a few days because somebody told the police he was dealing [was just about to say he wasn't there but now that I think about it who knows] - actually he was at a festival in Cork for a long weekend off his head on pills. When he reappeared after that one he was noticeable thinner which I remarked on and he told me that whilst in the cell he had only been given toast in the mornings & nothing else all day. LOL!! Whats worse is I believed him. Had never really experienced a real liar before that. Total **** ups
    =======================================================
    hopefully your not still with this guy or that other Muppet?

jesus littlefriend, maybe we dated the same muppet!:)

Laughing away here to myself thinking about it all. Yeah I think the Cork one was the best of them. I had just had a big operation on my spine & he had taken a few days off work to look after me, disappeared and then pretended he'd been in jail.

He pretended his daughter had adhd for a while too. No idea why, I wasn't even going out with him at the time.

One day he had a stamp on his arm from some club but INSISTED he hadn't been out the night before. I mean seriously, how could someone deny that!! No idea why about that either, I didn't care if he had been out or not.

In my defense I was on a lot of medication for my back so I was a bit slow copping on.

• Advertisement

hopefully your not still with this guy or that other Muppet?

Nope, no current muppet.

EDIT - which other muppet?

jesus littlefriend, maybe we dated the same muppet!

eh what else did he say....

he said that he had a top of the range civic but wrote it off (nope)

he said he went through the windscreen of a car one time (nope)

said his sister owned this fab house that her ex hubby had bought (was a council house)

he fabricated a story that he went to scotland for an interview for a sales job.. dunno why like.

told me he could play the drums as well.

just a complete crazy! :)

you have to realise girls, these guys telling these stories end up believing them themselves. Any guy of 22 with all that crap goin on in their head must be in another World?

Nope, no current muppet.

EDIT - which other muppet?
    ========================================================

sound like twin Muppet's to me!
    Must be out of the same home/ hospital, joke!

Sorry probably ruined your thread there with all that. Just funny looking back.
    Also, he wasn't 22, he was 30 then.

Better go, laterzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭star.chaser

i once told my landlady that i didn't have the rent when i really did but didn't want to pay

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭bambera

My sister tried to convince me when we were kids that we were really twins but the whole family were keeping it a secret from us. Have no idea why she said it but I didn't believe her anyway. Another time she poured water on the sheets and told my mam I had peed in the bed. She had poured it up where the pillow goes, needles to say, my mam didn't believe her then.

i once told my landlady that i didn't have the rent when i really did but didn't want to pay

Cool! but I bet you still had to pay up the following week?

Advertisement