Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

small day dreams

• 15-03-2010 9:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,630 ✭✭✭✭

I know everyone has big daydreams like wining the lotto...but what are the small daydreams that keep you going

one of mine is living close enough to work to be able to walk to work...in the daydream its a nice 15 or 20 minute stroll and its a lovey spring morning ...because its a daydream i can mines out the fact that it could cold and raining...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

The one that keeps me sane is where I punch my idiot boss in the face

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Fear Uladh

Mostly of being in a country that has good weather. Also one that hasn't been infested with paedophiles, Knackers, D4s, Junkies and a corrupt political system.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 300 ✭✭Speculator

Being able to order chicken in Nando's in Belfast and having it delivered to my door! (I live in Dublin)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

mariaalice wrote: »
    small day dreams

Shaggin' Hervé Villechaize from fantasy island.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

That i have a job i like. That im not just renting my house,i own it,and come home in the evenings to find my dinner waiting made by my fab boyfriend..
    Gonna be dreaming it all a while longer cos it ain't gonna be reality!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SadieSue

Moving into our own place.. one that's much bigger than this three roomed apartment. =)

alwaysadub wrote: »
    That i have a job i like. That im not just renting my house,i own it,and come home in the evenings to find my dinner waiting made by my fab boyfriend..
    Gonna be dreaming it all a while longer cos it ain't gonna be reality!

Thats not a daydream thats a full blown fantasy.

Whats your fav dinner?;)

lonad wrote: »
    Thats not a daydream thats a full blown fantasy.

Whats your fav dinner?;)

I aim high :)

Anything i don't have to make myself :D

I aim high :)

Anything i don't have to make myself :D

Well , well a woman that aims high and wants things done for her , what have I stumbled onto here.:D

lonad wrote: »
    Well , well a woman that aims high and wants things done for her , what have I stumbled onto here.:D

I'm one in a million alright :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

Steak and blow jobs.

I'm one in a million alright :pac:

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

That the recession will have reached the chequered flag by the time I'm part of the workforce.

*waits with bated breath and puppy dog eyes*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

That I have a M3 outside and its a beautifull sunny day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

That I have a girlfriend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

I've dreamed of making the entire LOTR trilogy into an animated GIF and then using it as my sig. How long would it take for people to realise why every thread I post in takes 3 hours to load?

I should probably have more ambitious dreams. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭dr gonzo

SugarHigh wrote: »
    I've dreamed of making the entire LOTR trilogy into an animated GIF and then using it as my sig. How long would it take for people to realise why every thread I post in takes 3 hours to load?

I should probably have more ambitious dreams. :(

That would be both amazing and worth it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,878 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

You can get software that turns video into GIFs. The hard part would be uploading it somewhere!

My daydreams all involve the Sunshine coast, more specifically the Whitsundays and Airlie beach with a nice big yacht!!
    But also the islands in the south of thailand. Phi Phi and Koh Pha-Ngan.

So ye...travel.

Advertisement