Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy sorbet?

Options
  • 11-04-2015 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭

I have tried dunnes, tesco, spar, centra but can't find sorbet anywhere. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

Marks and Spencer! And it is yummy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Might be worth looking into Aldi. They had some nice ones last summer - don't know if they were just seasonal or all year round stock

• Registered Users Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭Markcheese

There's a lad doing homemade ones in some of the cork markets (and a few small shops) Yum gelato - I had a mango and passion fruit one on Saturday -

Slava ukraini 🇺🇦

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

0lddog wrote: »
    Might be worth looking into Aldi. They had some nice ones last summer - don't know if they were just seasonal or all year round stock

They had sorbet in stock yesterday (this is in Dublin but am assuming it's the same all over).

If you're looking for a scoop rather than a tub and have a Gino's near you I've had some nice sorbet from them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Peig Sayers

Lidl have some very nice ones at the moment!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Where are you based?

Lidl have them at the moment. If you are in Killarney, Dingle or Dublin Murphy Icecream normally have them although they can be a bit pricy.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Aldi have some Sorbets at moment too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Aldi have changed the Sorbet offering since last year.

Encouraged by this thread I bought some Mango flavour.

It was OKish.....I suppose

Dont think I'd be a repeat customer for it

Anyone tried the others ( Lemon & Raspberry ) ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭shuvly

Aldi lemon sorbet perfect for making frozen margaritas!

Advertisement