Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nespresso Magimix CitiZ problems

• 12-04-2015 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

Hi, We have had this for about 4 years I guess and had stopped using it. Just bought some capsules and noticed that it is coming on and the motor is running but it is not taking in any water from the reservoir.

Has anyone ever had this problem? I have trawled through the the internet but I cannot find anything that will work. We have never had issues with lime scale with our water in the area so I cant imagine its blocked. Now Im thinking its an air lock.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

You need to descale it, regardless of how good your water is there is lime in it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Suffering from a similar problem.
    Ive noticed mine is taking a lot longer to flush the water through and since I live in an area with really hard water I need to descale it.

What's the best/cheapest way to descale it. I have a bottle of Scale Away under the sink.

Will that be alright to use? What does would you suggest, if so?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Not sure what is in that scale away stuff. Best way to look at it is - would you drink that stuff? As it will be going through your machine this is the question i would ask myself!

Nespresso sell a descaler fluid, best to try that i reckon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

I use it to descale my kettle and works nicely. Just dont want to be putting anything into my nespresso machine that I probably shouldn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Aruba08

hi everyone, thanks for the replies. Well its working perfectly now after using my hand held steamer. I just steamed into where the water reservoir clicks on. Not everybody will chance this I guess but its pushed through whatever was clogging it. Delighted

• Advertisement
Advertisement