Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Are interviews held for Masters in....

• 22-07-2014 2:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 394 ✭✭

Education? If so, when? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 75 ✭✭Hellywelly

Hi
    Not normally for this course. if you don't meet the minimum requirements they may want to interview you to help make decision..
    Good luck!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 394 ✭✭hayser

Thanks Hellywelly. Do you know roughly when students hear if they've got a place?

hayser wrote: »
    Thanks Hellywelly. Do you know roughly when students hear if they've got a place?

Hi.
    Usually reasonably soon after closing date for applications for the course. when was that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 394 ✭✭hayser

Closing date was the end of June so I'll hopefully hear back in the next few weeks. I know UCD are holding interviews next week so don't think I'll hear back from Trinity before then.

Closing date was the end of June so I'll hopefully hear back in the next few weeks. I know UCD are holding interviews next week so don't think I'll hear back from Trinity before then.

You should give them a call before your UCD interview - either the Course Co-Ordinator or the postgrad admissions people & they may be able to let you know. Normally they do try so that applicants can make best decision if they end up with offers from both places. It won't do any harm!
    Best of luck

• Advertisement

You should give them a call before your UCD interview - either the Course Co-Ordinator or the postgrad admissions people & they may be able to let you know. Normally they do try so that applicants can make best decision if they end up with offers from both places. It won't do any harm!
    Best of luck

Advertisement