Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on digital pianos....

Options
  • 10-07-2014 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭

My son has been taking lessons for the last year and up to now we have had the long term loan of a Roland RD-150 stage piano.

We now have to give that back and am looking for a replacement. Normally I enjoy geeking out and trying to get information about potential purchases, reading reviews and narrowing down alternatives but frankly I have a pain with this one, probably because I don't play myself so feel I am out of my depth straight away and don't have a frame of reference with which to evaluate alternatives.

I don't want to spend a fortune but also want to get something relatively decent and not some cheap ****e.

Requirements are full 88 keys and weighted action keyboard, I seem to have narrowed things down to:

Yamaha P105
    Yamaha YDP142
    Casio PX 150

So, any advice, any other options to consider.....?

Comments

Advertisement