Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SPSS grinds for Psychology

Options
  • 13-12-2013 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hey,

I am looking for a few grinds for one of my Stats assignments. I have a dataset to work from but just cannot get my head around it. Anybody know anybody reliable for grinds?? Thanks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭innad

Hi Colette, PM me, I should be able to help you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 k.carroll

Hi
    I was just wondering did you get grinds in the end and could you recommend anyone :) ?? i am in the same both at the minute i have an spss project to do for my stats module but cant get my head around it at all...

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ColetteC

Hi yeah I will PM you there now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Karenlynn

ColetteC wrote: »
    Hi yeah I will PM you there now :)

Hi Colette,

Are you still providing this help/service? Would really appreciate an hour or two if so.

Any help really really appreciated. Just need to check some techniques and interpretation of outputs??

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 DS1112013

Hi,
    I am looking for help with SPSS. I have the data loaded, but need help to get the outputs I need. Anyone willing to give grinds or assist in running it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭innad

Hi DS1112013, I just sent you a PM there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 LB7570

Hi, I am looking for someone that can carry out analysis on a dataset using SPSS.

Any suggestions??

Advertisement