Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PDE Trinity college

Options
  • 07-05-2013 2:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I am due to begin my PDE in September and I was just wondering could anybody who has completed their PDE in Trinity tell me what the course is like, how they found it?

Also I have applied for my TP with no luck in securing a place so far :(
    I have no previous teaching experience so will that be an issue? I was also wondering when our TP actually begins, like are we thrown straight into the classroom ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Williams12

Hi there, when did they let you know that you had a place? Was it early Aug sometime? Mad that they make you wait to long and don't tell you if there's no hope or not..

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Superdude1234

SD01 wrote: »
    I am due to begin my PDE in September and I was just wondering could anybody who has completed their PDE in Trinity tell me what the course is like, how they found it?

Also I have applied for my TP with no luck in securing a place so far :(
    I have no previous teaching experience so will that be an issue? I was also wondering when our TP actually begins, like are we thrown straight into the classroom ?

How old are you?

Advertisement