Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sanyo projector PLC-WXE46

Options
  • 07-03-2014 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭

Selling a couple of these, they're used & there are no boxes but they are working fine. Is there an option to sell these somewhere as they are not needed anymore?

Brightness: 2000ANSI Lumen
    ■Resolution:WXGA(1280 x 800)
    ■Fixed Short Throw Projector, 80”@86cm
    ■Aspect Ratio’s: 16:10, 16:9, 4:3
    ■NetworkControl and Monitoring
    ■2 Data, 2 Video inputs

They were originally €850 each.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,513 ✭✭✭✭banie01

They are a discontinued model.
    The original price paid is irrelevant at this stage given their age and similar better specced projectors available new for less than half the original price you paid for the Sanyo's.
    I know it sounds cheeky but they are worth what you can find someone willing to pay for one.
    What is the lamp usage on them?
    You migh get lucky and find someone who wants the Short throw feature for educational/classroom use or even as part of a bedroom or table top theatre.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

Thanks, recycling centre I'd imagine so!
    We're looking to replace them with 'better' ones because finding the IWBs aren't very clear.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,513 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Thanks, recycling centre I'd imagine so!
    We're looking to replace them with 'better' ones because finding the IWBs aren't very clear.

I wouldn't rush to the recycling centre just yet, there is value in them just not as much as their original purchase price would indicate.
    As I said earlier, its all about finding a buyer who would use their u.s.p, in this case the short throw feature.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Emilyip

Just wondering, if you are deciding to go down the recycling route, could I take it off your hands or borrow it? I don't want to come across cheeky but I am a poor student and could really use one for my FYP. I only need it until the middle of may. Just thought I would chance my arm haha!!

Emilyip wrote: »
    Just wondering, if you are deciding to go down the recycling route, could I take it off your hands or borrow it? I don't want to come across cheeky but I am a poor student and could really use one for my FYP. I only need it until the middle of may. Just thought I would chance my arm haha!!

When the time comes ,I will keep you in mind :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Are you still selling these . If so could you give some more details of how many hours are left on them, condition, etc

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Are you still selling these . If so could you give some more details of how many hours are left on them, condition, etc

How do I find that out? :P
    They've been used in a school, so probably used a fair bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

How do I find that out? :P
    They've been used in a school, so probably used a fair bit.

It should be on one of the start up menus when you fire it up

Muahahaha wrote: »
    It should be on one of the start up menus when you fire it up

Will check for you Monday,my own anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Emilyip

Curious though, can you let me know how much you would be selling one for? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 brk69

Hi there - have you any of these still available? I'm looking for at least one fairly quickly...

brk69 wrote: »
    Hi there - have you any of these still available? I'm looking for at least one fairly quickly...

Hi everyone,

They were all taken off my hands without a word. Sorry

brk69 wrote: »

Hi everyone,

They were all taken off my hands without a word. Sorry

Advertisement