Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

rte player & samsung smart tv

• 14-06-2014 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi can anybody help me ? I just bought a Samsung smart tv and I'm try to watch live tv on the rte player via the smart tv section over wifi. It won't play now it plays old content but not live tv? It gives me the option to view live tv but it just says "preparing to play" then flicks back ro the main menu..

Seems strange, ive no problem with wifi because it plays netflix fine

Any help would be appreciated

G.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 249 ✭✭scart

Your question is probably more suited to the Home Entertainment/video displays & projectors forum.
    Better chance of finding a solution there....
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=864

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭StreetLight

Just tried it on my own Samsung Smart TV and it's not working for me either.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭ftakeith

it works on samsung smart tv but its better on saorview

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,861 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

Moved to Video Displays and Projectors

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,873 ✭✭✭Redo91

I have a question relating to the RTE Player and this seems to be the most relevant thread to post it in. Trying to catch up with some of the World Cup matches but they are pretty much unwatchable as they are constantly buffering. I have used the RTE Player regularly in the past and never had these issues. Is anyone else noticing this? I use Google Crome is that makes a difference?

• Advertisement
Advertisement