Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nike & Puma SALE up to 50% off + free shipping

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭TheBigGreen

I bought Men's SF77 Trainers for 20 euros in Westfield shopping centre at the weekend, delighted I went shopping in London now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,266 ✭✭✭✭ted1

I bought Men's SF77 Trainers for 20 euros in Westfield shopping centre at the weekend, delighted I went shopping in London now!!

Trainers= 20
    Flights =80
    Hotel = 100
    Food = 30

230 is a bit much ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭TheBigGreen

Business trip so I'm making money kiiiiiid!!

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

The best shopping trip is when someone else pays for it :).

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭jmorrisey

registered on the puma site and subscribed to the newsletter, any idea when the 10 euro off first purchase email arrives?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭fartyarse

jmorrisey wrote: »
    registered on the puma site and subscribed to the newsletter, any idea when the 10 euro off first purchase email arrives?

I had to wait 10-15 minutes for mine. Also, minimum spend of €50 applies to the voucher!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

I tried registering there, and when it came to select country the only option was U.K... Seems like you have to live in U.K to buy from their website?

Advertisement