Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Grazing for rent in kildare/ meath

Options
  • 23-04-2013 8:58pm

Hi there, looking for at least 4 acres of secure grazing for ponies in the Kildare/ Meath area. Preferably around Kilcock/ Maynooth but I will travel further.
    A small yard with 3/4 stables and an arena would be perfect but it's not essential.
    I don't really want livery, one of my mares is very dominant and doesn't get along well with other horses.

Please let me know asap if you know of anywhere suitable, I've been looking for months now and I need somewhere fairly urgently.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭convert

Hi there,

I've edited the title of your thread to clarify that you're looking for somewhere to rent rather than offering somewhere.

Sorry about that!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Rocket Girl

Hi, I have some secure land in Wicklow if you are still looking and if its not to far away...

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Stuy1990

livery available in meath mod edit: <snip>

PM Stuy1990 if you're looking for livery.

Advertisement