Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

XGC Wednesday Casuals 25/11/15

Options
  • 22-11-2015 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭

Anyone up for some games this Wednesday? I'll be in by 4pm. I'm hoping that I'll be able to get my stick to work :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

i'll be in

• Registered Users Posts: 18,697 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

2gen wrote: »
    Anyone up for some games this Wednesday? I'll be in by 4pm. I'm hoping that I'll be able to get my stick to work :(

Have you tried using a USB extension cable?
    Might relieve the strain.

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

Will be in

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Naphiel

Should be in.

Can anyone bring a PS4? I want to test something.

It's ok, nevermind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

Gonna give this a miss. There doesnt seem to be much interest anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Visual_Magik

Is anyone going today that I could use there stick? I ended up being in town unexpectedly so don't have my controller! I promise to keep my hands clean :)

Myself & Kneecaps had 11hr shifts, came in & everyone but Smash Bros had fecked off home :|

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Is anyone going today that I could use there stick? I ended up being in town unexpectedly so don't have my controller! I promise to keep my hands clean :)

ggs Magik

Whats your GT on XBL?

Advertisement