Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mod Editted

Options
  • 17-04-2013 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi guys,

Sorry that I will complain in my first post but I just have to.
    There is already one thread about Mod Snip but it's closed.
    I just want to warn You. Do NOT rent a thing from that company.
    I am currently renting a flat from them for over a year.
    I can't get my heating fixed for over 6 months.
    I can't get my shower fixed for over 3 months.
    My post keeps missing. My flatmate made a new bank account and somebody used his card and emptied the account.
    There is no way that he will even try to refurbish your place. You can live covered in mushrooms and other stuff.. he doesn't care. A honeybadger attitude.
    I have already e-mailed proper organizations about this person and my problems.

I also tried to find more webpages where You can review letting companies but nothing there really.

If any of You had or have a problem with this guy - let me know.. We can go to council together etc...

Thanks for reading !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭irbx

hi i have issues with them getting heating fixed as well over a month. they also look for any reason to hold your deposit and once you move out never answer or return your calls. if moving into property managed by them factor ib a lost deposit

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

b3mol wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Sorry that I will complain in my first post but I just have to.
    There is already one thread about Mod Snip but it's closed.
    I just want to warn You. Do NOT rent a thing from that company.
    I am currently renting a flat from them for over a year.
    I can't get my heating fixed for over 6 months.
    I can't get my shower fixed for over 3 months.
    My post keeps missing. My flatmate made a new bank account and somebody used his card and emptied the account.
    There is no way that he will even try to refurbish your place. You can live covered in mushrooms and other stuff.. he doesn't care. A honeybadger attitude.
    I have already e-mailed proper organizations about this person and my problems.

I also tried to find more webpages where You can review letting companies but nothing there really.

If any of You had or have a problem with this guy - let me know.. We can go to council together etc...

Thanks for reading !

This isn't the place to review or speak badly about a business either.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement