Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Boards Order Thread - Closing date 28th of Feb

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Order deadline is at the end of the week

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I just happened to check, and my order had been deleted. People may want to check theirs!

What is the story on cost and postage? I want to pay, but dont know how much.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Not sure what happened to your order Oryx. There was issues with the spread sheet earlier.

Costs are in the first post.

I'll pm every on on the order confirming payment, postage etc on Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Garzard

What time tomorrow is the order closing?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

Hopefully in before just before closing!

I'll ask the mods to close it tonight. If you can get the spreadsheet updated this evening some time and I will pm everyone tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Orders are now closed :)

Just a quick update.

The order has been delivered and all donations received.

The effort raised €104 which has been split between the Irish Cancer Society (LPB's page is closed so directly on their website) and the bike4cancer website (the transtaction should show up here shortly and includes som proceeds from another sale.)
    Donation paid to: Irish Cancer Society, charity number CHY5863
    Transaction ID: 09C84278A8717525L
    Time/date of transaction: Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 15:32
    Donation amount: 52
    Where the money should go (if possible) : Where it's needed most
    Paper receipt requested?: No, an email receipt is fine

Thanks very much for all the support and effort.

If there is interest in another order I'll happily do it again for the two worthy causes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Have to say the bib shorts I got are fantastic. Did my normal spin last weekend & had no discomfort at all which is a first for me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement