Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP!!! Looking for a River Island dress

Options
  • 22-07-2013 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I'm looking for a River Island dress but it is sold out online and in every store that I have rang. Can someone please see if they can help find one, maybe someone has a second hand one that they want to sell. It's a 'Pink floral bow back prom dress'. The code of the dress is 620669.
    I'm looking for a size10
    Thank you in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

I'm not on a computer atm to check myself but have you tried asos? They stock RI.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 shellsbells10

I'm not on a computer atm to check myself but have you tried asos? They stock RI.

I tried ASOS today as I knew that they stocked some River Island bits. But they don't have the dress I'm looking for on their website.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I found an article from last summer about that dress (http://businessboomcollective.com/0611/luke-daniels-floral-print/) so i'd say it's long gone from stock. I looked quickly on ebay and nothing came up either :(.

Advertisement