Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung S3511

Options
  • 28-02-2013 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi people,

I have the above laptop/notebook and in last few days it is freezing loading pages. Have avg 2013 on it and did a whole computer scan on it and no threats discovered. Any ideas how to sped it up? Dont know a whole lot about them, windows 7 is installed if thats any help.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭johneire31

So many different things can do this on a PC or laptop:

If you installed recent software, could possibly be that
    Could be starting to overhead
    Could be bad memory
    Could be a hard drive going dodgy
    Viruses can still exist despite scans

What were you up to prior to this when it started happening first, is the fan on all the time? if fan is on high an you feel no heat, it could be thermal bonding issue, your vague with your question, its hard to give you a more accurate reply

j

• Registered Users Posts: 22 duckypoohs

johneire31 wrote: »
    So many different things can do this on a PC or laptop:

If you installed recent software, could possibly be that
    Could be starting to overhead
    Could be bad memory
    Could be a hard drive going dodgy
    Viruses can still exist despite scans

What were you up to prior to this when it started happening first, is the fan on all the time? if fan is on high an you feel no heat, it could be thermal bonding issue, your vague with your question, its hard to give you a more accurate reply

j

HI,

Missus laptop. Just when i was going from page to page it would freeze due to long script. So googled problem for samsung and it reckonmended doing a basic restore, not full restore. So thats what i did and now it just crash dumps every time it is switched on, even in safe mode. Just going to leave it in somewhere to be fixed.!!!! Did enough damage for one day :)

Advertisement