Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debs dress hunting

Options
  • 26-06-2013 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey guys would anyone know a list of debs shops/boutiques in Dublin preferably in the city centre in close proximity to one another?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Thread moved to Fashion forum.

On Grafton St you have Pamela Scott, just off Grafton there's The Westbury Mall that has Chica and a few other boutiques, and then inside Stephen's Green SC there's TK Maxx and Julian, and on the Green there's a Coast and Reiss.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Chloe29

Coco on South William Street and Lara on Dame Lane-dresses are available to rent in Lara!

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Acciaccatura

Sugababe, Debenhams and Dresscode on Henry Street are very good, only reason I didn't get mine there was because I hadn't any money on me at the time :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14 cupatea

I need to get 2 debs dresses in Dublin, any more suggestions please?

Advertisement