Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to wear to a cosmetic store interview

Options
  • 21-07-2013 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭

I know there is a similar thread being done but I was wondering if anybody had any advice on what would be suitable to a high end cosmetic counter interview?

The counters uniform is a long pencil skirt and blouse so I am not sure if I should wear something similar or not? I also do not want to look to 'old fashioned' as I am only mid 20's..

Any advice for me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Hi, I think it's a good idea to wear something similar to the uniform in this instance, not necessarily the same colours but the same basic shape would be good as it will look professional (and younger than a full suit) while allowing the interviewer(s) to visualise you as one of their staff. Best of luck with the interview, obviously look as neatly presented and impeccably made-up as possible too, perfect and neutral nails, neat up-do if you have long hair etc, you'll do great!

Advertisement