Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friends - Series 1-10 €46 [46 Euro]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 h_tynan

Good find, many thanks, although its just occured to me that I have e4 :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Why does it say :

Important Note! We can only ship this product to United Kingdom addresses. We apologise for any inconvenience. All prices include UK VAT and delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭lilywhitearmy

http://www.zavvi.com/dvd/friends-series-1-10-complete/10047737.html

Seems that all prices are the same on both websites, but zavvi deliver to Ireland (I think?)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

Didn't see that shipping notice :p

Got something from zavvi only yesterday their very good so I'll adjust the link to zavvi thanks army!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

Get Sky/Ntl! Much better deal!;):p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭mathie

jd007 wrote: »
    Get Sky/Ntl! Much better deal!;):p

Sky basic package = 22 euro a month.
    So cram ten seasons into two months and its a much better deal alright!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,779 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Every time a 'Friends' boxset comes up, you inevitably get the tired "oh wah wah wah.. they're on E4 24/7. ROFL. LOL!" or if it's 'Peep Show' / 'IT Crowd' (etc) the obligatory "watch them for free on 4OD! LOL! OMGROFLGLGFOFLOGLFOGL!".

Give over people!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

And the problem with the e4 ones (certainly the ones on during the day) are that they cut some of the more 'risque' jokes. And having seen the episodes a "couple" of times, it's the bits that are missing and the jarring cuts that make me just want to buy the whole damn set.

So I did. If zavvi won't deliver, it's a comparable price on Amazon. Mine arrived on Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

It's the same price on ASDA Entertainment btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,839 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Liam O wrote: »
    It's the same price on ASDA Entertainment btw.
    Yes it is the same price on Asda but they wont deliver it to here either.

Zavi/The Hut/Sendit are all one and the same and although they will deliver individual items to here none of them appear to be too willing to splash the dosh on postage charges for the heavier items.

The best place to buy this would probably be Amazon. Im not even sure if they will deliver free under the Super Saver delivery option.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

Bah! Your all critics!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

The best place to buy this would probably be Amazon. Im not even sure if they will deliver free under the Super Saver delivery option.

Yeah just checked, it qualifies for the free Super Saver delivery at Amazon, total price works out at £41.17.

Advertisement