Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free dog training seminar - Dunshaughlin

Options
  • 07-11-2011 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭

For anyone who might be interested, there is a free dog training seminar in Dunshaughlin this wednesday night at 8pm.

There are also other ones on other dates. I got a notice in my door today.

If you go to www.activevetcare.ie it gives the details and the other dates as well.

Think i might pop along as its right beside where i live.:)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 318 ✭✭chris139ryan

cheers for the heads up :D might pop up to this is im able

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

Would really love to go to something like this (and my hubby is originally from Ratoath so travelling there is a regular for us) but my two rescue dogs are very highly strung - particularly the female who barks constantly in a situation like this out of excitement/frustration/nerves etc. Any time I've tried to take her to something like this we end up getting disapproving looks and feel totally unwanted:(
    Would this one be any different??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

I dont know if you can take your dogs to it, it sounds more like a talk, as its in the pub so doubt you can bring your dogs to it, but maybe contact them and see what they say.

Advertisement