Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2015-16 Premier League Injuries & Suspensions

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Agreed. I think Kolarov's pace is his to lose. He looks phenomenal. Took 3 bonus last week even though City won 3-0 and he didn't get attacking points.

this. i don't think i've ever seen Kol look as good as he has in these first two games. set piece deliveries have been exceptional. i don't have him for this gw but he's in my team for gw4 for sure. Silva/Kun/Kol i think those of us that have these 3 for gw4 could do very, very well indeed

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

The thing with kolorav is you can play the all out attack chip every week ☺

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Oscar out and Pedro unlikely to start on Sunday.

Moses is still injured and Oscar is still injured,' said the Portuguese. 'I don't know if the new players are available for Sunday yet.'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Paully D wrote: »
    If only Sunderland had known about his injury record before he was signed :rolleyes:

Great news for more than one reason though. Kaboul has been playing like an alcoholic and O'Shea is £4.4m in FPL. Shame he never made the drop to £4.3m but he'll be in my team for tomorrow.

hhhmmmmm I'm currently playing Hugh ahead of PVA.......... both have home games but I think huth has more goal threat ?
    and I'll predict one certainty this weekend
    a Chelsea clean sheet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,553 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Can see van Aanholt being dropped myself

spock. wrote: »
    Oscar out and Pedro unlikely to start on Sunday.

Moses is still injured and Oscar is still injured,' said the Portuguese. 'I don't know if the new players are available for Sunday yet.'

Is the only quote that he doesn't know if the new players are available yet. I think if Oscar is out and Pedro is registered on time he will start.

CSF wrote: »
    Can see van Aanholt being dropped myself

yeah he was red rotten useless the last day !
    I'll stick with ze German

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

That would rightly **** over all my plans too.

Sold him for Wilson last night. To fund my depay to Pedro move.

• Advertisement

Here's hoping this stays quiet for a while. Don't want to have to absorb a loss on him this week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

Here's hoping this stays quiet for a while. Don't want to have to absorb a loss on him this week.

2k transfers out already, no chance of this staying quiet. Your only hope is a quick red flag.

It's a terrible bit of luck for those that went for Sakho over Diouf. He'll bleed transfers to Wilson too who will be guaranted a 0.2 rise now.

zarquon wrote: »
    2k transfers out already, no chance of this staying quiet. Your only hope is a quick red flag.

It's a terrible bit of luck for those that went for Sakho over Diouf. He'll bleed transfers to Wilson too who will be guaranted a 0.2 rise now.

I have Wilson at least. Doesn't the red flag only lead to protection once it's been lifted?

If he's only out for Liverpool, I'll keep him and play Fletcher. I don't really want to be on a -8 this GW and I don't want to wildcard the week before transfer window closes and international break

I have Wilson at least. Doesn't the red flag only lead to protection once it's been lifted?

The various shades of flag all lead to a player needing more transfers out before they drop

No protection but it slows down the fall percentage. Red flag increases the drop thresholds by a factor of approximately 2.5

The various shades of flag all lead to a player needing more transfers out before they drop

Learn something new every day!!!

was probably gonna bench him anyway but can't take another loss of value on anyone this week!

• Advertisement

Ben Dinnery ‏@BenDinnery 30m30 minutes ago
    Koscielny is being managed "carefully." Won't take any risks and considered a doubt for the weekend. Mertesacker is expected to be fine #AFC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,930 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Any word on Bolasie?

He was subbed at half time vs Arsenal in GW2.

I had him as captain for my Skysports team in GW3 and only heard he was 'on compassionate leave' when it was too late.

Any word on Bolasie?

He was subbed at half time vs Arsenal in GW2.

I had him as captain for my Skysports team in GW3 and only heard he was 'on compassionate leave' when it was too late.

Pardew says he can have as much time as he needs for his father's passing. I think the quote was he can take 3 weeks and Pardew doesn't mind

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,930 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Thanks Ziegler

... dunno how I missed that. I saw a few headlines about Pardew been open to offers for him (from spurs etc) but had no idea about the compassionate leave. Total waste of a captaincy. .. least it was only the sky sports FF

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭patmac

Are you sure that's his leg? He was arrested today but released without charge.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,338 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

afcstuff
    @afcstuff
    Laurent Koscielny set to miss Newcastle match with back problem but Per Mertesacker is likely to return following illness. [Telegraph]

http://www.whufc.com/News/Articles/2015/August/26-August/From-the-Treatment-Room

"Diafra Sakho suffered an adductor strain in the game with AFC Bournemouth at the weekend and we are working hard to get him ready for Saturday’s Barclays Premier League match at Liverpool."

I actually wouldn't mind a nice yellow flag/removal wipe to keep his value in check

http://www.whufc.com/News/Articles/2015/August/26-August/From-the-Treatment-Room

"Diafra Sakho suffered an adductor strain in the game with AFC Bournemouth at the weekend and we are working hard to get him ready for Saturday’s Barclays Premier League match at Liverpool."

I actually wouldn't mind a nice yellow flag/removal wipe to keep his value in check

Yeah for sure.

on the team news…
    Mertesacker is still sick and we will know more about Koscielny today. He might have a test on his back today and I will certainly know more tomorrow morning. The less likely to be fit is Mertesacker.
    Read more at http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20150827/team-news-koscielny-per-and-wilshere#YfJSHFuFE4qfdrmb.99

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

Pffft. I thought that was going to be the the proper big news of the day for all FF managers.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34071865
    Captain Kevin Nolan has left West Ham United by mutual consent after four years at the Premier League club.

Tottenham Hotspur
    @SpursOfficial
    TEAM NEWS - Mauricio: "@ChrisEriksen8 is still out. @andros_townsend is in the group & may be available."

The Spacecraft Experience has lift off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Tottenham Hotspur
    @SpursOfficial
    TEAM NEWS - Mauricio: "@ChrisEriksen8 is still out. @andros_townsend is in the group & may be available."

The Spacecraft Experience has lift off

This will be the year he wipes a few smirks off a few faces, mark my words:pac:

If that Korean lad doesn't sign for Spurs then I could see Andre having a part to play this year, he'll certainly provide competition for a place and a bit of form such as Chadli showed last season could see him in the team.
    It's a bit of a joke here but I think he could be a decent player for Spurs and for FPL, still don't see it as likely though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,941 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

CNfIgevWsAANAh9.jpg

Looks like 90 minutes for Aguero

Who's slumming it in that Merc? Must be one of the groundsmen!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

ShaneU wrote: »
    CNfIgevWsAANAh9.jpg

Looks like 90 minutes for Aguero

Or 20 for Sterling up front at the end of the game!

Ben Dinnery ‏@BenDinnery 4m4 minutes ago
    Pellegrini confirms Bony has a 2-3 inch laceration on his lower leg. Expected to return after the international break #MCFC

Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 3m3 minutes ago
    Pellegrini confirms that Fernando, Clichy and Zabaleta are also injured and not involved tomorrow.

Lord Aleks is ready :cool:

Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 3m3 minutes ago
    Pellegrini confirms that Fernando, Clichy and Zabaleta are also injured and not involved tomorrow.

Lord Aleks is ready :cool:

That's my transfer sorted so I'd say. I hummed and hawed a little bit about the risk of a run out for Clichy but it was the likely result anyway. Nice to have the bit of uncertainty taken away.

• Advertisement

That's my transfer sorted so I'd say. I hummed and hawed a little bit about the risk of a run out for Clichy but it was the likely result anyway. Nice to have the bit of uncertainty taken away.

further news
    ankle problem for Clichy meaning 6\7 weeks out
    I'll be wildcarding tomorrow and will enjoy owning kolorov

km79 wrote: »
    further news

Oh yes :D. Kolarov for all those tasty fixtures nailed, he's close to a must now

I think so, he'll be in all serious teams from now on, what a difference it would have made if I had went for him from day 1:(

km79 wrote: »
    further news

Fantastic for Kolarov owners. No rotation for their easy run over the next 2 months. WIll take a while for Clichy to be eased back in and regain match fitness due to the injury and no preseason so i expect Kolarov in the team for the forseeable future.

I can see Kolarov being 6.5 pretty soon.

zarquon wrote: »
    Fantastic for Kolarov owners. No rotation for their easy run over the next 2 months. WIll take a while for Clichy to be eased back in and regain match fitness due to the injury and no preseason so i expect Kolarov in the team for the forseeable future.

if he continues his form he won't be rotated heavily
    to be honest I've always thought he should be nailed on
    his attacking is FAR superior to Clichy and in my opinion there is damn all between them defensively

I can see Kolarov being 6.5 pretty soon.

touch and go for a rise tonight but even at 5.8 I'll be happy to have him

I think so, he'll be in all serious teams from now on, what a difference it would have made if I had went for him from day 1:(

Kolorav and gomez are the only 2 calls I got right at the start of the season. Shame I sold gomez on my wildcard last week though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭Gaillimh1976

How long is Zabaleta out for ? Have Sagna but tempted to switch to Kolarov now

• Advertisement

Kolorav and gomez are the only 2 calls I got right at the start of the season. Shame I sold gomez on my wildcard last week though.

Defoe is the only player I've had who has returned more than the appearance points twice. Still haven't had a clean sheet:(

Advertisement