Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2015-16 Premier League Injuries & Suspensions

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

https://twitter.com/SouthamptonFC/status/618051639677685760

Koeman on Bertrand: "It's difficult to say, but [he'll be out] for around five weeks." #saintsfc

I was planning to steer clear of the Saints defence anyway

Matt.

Targett.

:D Prodston will be excited!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

FHFC wrote: »
    Matt.

Targett.

:D Prodston will be excited!

MT 2.0 shall be rebooted.

Behold MT 2.1 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Ben Dinnery ‏@BenDinnery 14m14 minutes ago
    #AVFC are expected to start the season without the services of Okore. The DEF is recovering from a knee problem & could be out until Sept

One injury to Richards or Clark away from a Baker wagon :pac:

iamryanbertrand
    I'm looking forward to this season more than any-other. Injury has gone perfect and I will be back sooner than expected. I know myself now as a player more then ever. And I know what I have to do! #Letsgo #wemarchon

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Any news on Forster's knee injury? I have Stekelenburg in there so it's an easy swap as they're both £5m.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

razorblunt wrote: »
    Any news on Forster's knee injury? I have Stekelenburg in there so it's an easy swap as they're both £5m.

I read somewhere he may miss most of the season. Can't see him being back before Xmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭Invincible

Fabian Delph's hamstring gives up after 20 mins in friendly with Real Madrid.

Ben Dinnery ‏@BenDinnery 2m2 minutes ago
    Lukaku was replaced during the first half of tonights' game at Dundee. The Belgium striker had a problem with his hamstring #EFC

Ben Dinnery ‏@BenDinnery 2m2 minutes ago
    Lukaku was replaced during the first half of tonights' game at Dundee. The Belgium striker had a problem with his hamstring #EFC

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2015/07/28/boss-allays-lukaku-injury-concerns

Martinez....“Rom has obviously been playing a lot of minutes and it was important for him to get some sort of action,” the Blues boss told evertontv. “After the first 25 minutes, he was feeling his legs were a little bit too heavy and we didn’t want to take any risks. 

“It’s not a problem at all. I think he got a lot of good work between the two games we’ve had up here, plus the games we had in Singapore.

“Now we have got a little period before the weekend to make sure he is ready and refreshed.”

• Registered Users Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Costa off with a hammy injury.last night by all accounts..

Time for a team shift for me already!!!

• Advertisement

dahat wrote: »

To the conundrum thread!

Ah, but which hamstring? Is it the one which makes him miss games or is it the one that makes him score hattricks?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭dahat

FHFC wrote: »
    Ah, but which hamstring? Is it the one which makes him miss games or is it the one that makes him score hattricks?

Looked fairly sorrowfully going off tbh, not risking him at all now, also his lack of bonus points is another concern.

Looked fairly sorrowfully going off tbh, not risking him at all now, also his lack of bonus points is another concern.

"Diego felt a little thing in his hamstring. We believe it is just a feeling, no more than that, but we have to wait." #CFC

• Registered Users Posts: 4,653 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Any news on Bolaise? Has a knock, 75% of playing.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Enner Valencia stretchered off - leg got caught under himself.

Sky Sports News HQ ‏@SkySportsNewsHQ 13s13 seconds ago
    Jose Mourinho confirms Gary Cahill & Diego Costa are available for Sunday's Community Shield #SSNHQ

• Registered Users Posts: 32,918 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Sky Sports News HQ ‏@SkySportsNewsHQ 13s13 seconds ago
    Jose Mourinho confirms Gary Cahill & Diego Costa are available for Sunday's Community Shield #SSNHQ

That changes everything

CSF wrote: »
    That changes everything

It was always likely from Joses previous quotes re the hamstring.

Anyhow, as busts said before everyone's team will be torn up after Sunday and whoever scores will be in all the RMTs next week! :)

Hoping Costa and Walcott have crap games.

Sky Sports News HQ ‏@SkySportsNewsHQ 10s10 seconds ago
    West Ham say striker Enner Valencia appears to have suffered significant knee and ankle injuries #SSNHQ

Shame since he and Sakho link up well

• Advertisement

Ben Dinnery ‏@BenDinnery 7m7 minutes ago
    Cabaye will be assessed after picking up a knock against Fulham on Saturday. The 29 year-old is a doubt for this weekends' opener #CPFC

fantasyfootballscout ‏@FFScout 5m5 minutes ago
    Pardew confirms Speroni is expected to be sidelined for "three or four weeks" due to injured finger http://goo.gl/RN14dY

McCarthy starts instead?

Can someone join Hennessy or confirm that McCarthy will play so I can live more peacefully with a playing 4.0 goalkeeper

Going with both of them for 8.0 is also a consideration until Speroni returns but you never know when that could end up being

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Sky Sports News HQ ‏@SkySportsNewsHQ 10s10 seconds ago
    West Ham say striker Enner Valencia appears to have suffered significant knee and ankle injuries #SSNHQ

Shame since he and Sakho link up well

kind of expecting West Ham to make a move for Austin now

manual_man wrote: »
    kind of expecting West Ham to make a move for Austin now
    Me too. Newcastle still favourites though. In spite of the Mitrovic signing.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

CSF wrote: »
    Me too. Newcastle still favourites though. In spite of the Mitrovic signing.

sky bet :D

Hammers will be desperate now with Valencia injury so may just cough up the £15m asking price. I'm guessing Austin will come in at around £8.5m in fpl

Mulumbu out for "several weeks" after the injury he picked up on Saturday.

See Norwich's twitter if a source is required. He'd have been a few people's 5th mid at 4.5!

manual_man wrote: »
    sky bet :D

Hammers will be desperate now with Valencia injury so may just cough up the £15m asking price. I'm guessing Austin will come in at around £8.5m in fpl
    It was actually Paddy Power!!

Mulumbu out for "several weeks" after the injury he picked up on Saturday.

See Norwich's twitter if a source is required. He'd have been a few people's 5th mid at 4.5!

Couldn't they just switch to Tettey?

Couldn't they just switch to Tettey?

Well you could but that's probably another transfer in a months time and may not want to waste it.

I like your Fletcher choice and could see myself going that way possibly. I must really have a proper look during the week.

• Advertisement

Well you could but that's probably another transfer in a months time and may not want to waste it.

I like your Fletcher choice and could see myself going that way possibly. I must really have a proper look during the week.

I'm on Fetcher too.

Advertisement