Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballycotton Island Lighthouse Tours

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭twowheelsonly

Good initiativa and it seems like a good trip but too expensive.
    €20 per adult or €60 for a family?
    The new novelty factor will draw a crowd but longer term I can't see them doing well out of it.

Spike (Which has far more to see IMO) is €8 for a 'DIY' trip or €14.50 for the guided tour. €20 for a family trip or €40 for the family guided tour.

I've been out to Spike a couple of times as it's an ongoing development and it's a good way to while away a few hours. Can't see anything on Ballycotton Island that would draw me back there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

was just reading that too. They need to lower the price most defiantly a €10 max and maybe €30 for family... We went to Valentia recently and they do tours for €5 I know that you don't get a boat out there to the lighthouse but still

Advertisement