Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

period or not

Options
  • 17-10-2014 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi there, I was wondering if you could possibly help with this.Me and hubby ttc since May. I downloaded the 'my calender' app on my phone and entered in my cylce as 28 days as that is what is usually is but i am confused now.May - 29 daysJune- 28Julu 28Aug - 27Sept 26Oct - 28I was due to take period on thurs 16th october. however,nothing. had pains in my lower back which ive never had before. anyhow, woke this morning, and went to the bathroom and it wasnt like period blood (sorry for the info here) but it was more like a bright pink colour, very very little to the extent i didnt need to wear a pad. Same there when i went to the bathroom, nothing for the need of a pad. sore stomach today and bit of pain in back and stomach feels bloated.has anyone experienced this.thanks   

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Xdancer

Could be implantation bleeding....I had something similar when I was pregnant. There's only 1 way to find out.....take a test. Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 babydreams82

Thanks xdancer for reply. It will be tomoro before test as I an workin til midnight

May I ask u few qts plz

Does implantation bleeding last long?

Does it feel like a period with very little blood?

Th on when nks xdancer for reply. It will be tomoro before test as I an workin til midnight

May I ask u few qts plz

Does implantation bleeding last long?

Does it feel like a period with very little blood?

Reading Up on I.b now.
    Qt on when last ovulated and I cpunted back 16 days. Gpt this...
    This is to far after ovulation for implantation bleeding or spotting. Implantation happens on average 9 days (range 6-12 days) after ovulation. If you are pregnant and you ovulated more than 12 days ago then a pregnancy test could be positive now. -

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭theLuggage

Unless you ovulated later than you think (?) which would mean it was less than 16 days so could still be implantation bleeding in that case. A test is the only definite way, best of luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Xdancer

Sorry OP I never saw your reply. As the last poster said if you ovulated later than you think then it could have been plantation bleeding.
    If I remember correctly I was a bit crampy around that time, although I had a fair bit of campiness in general in early pregnancy.

Did you take a test yet?

• Advertisement

hey
    thanks for message.
    so... as previously mentioned in my first post i was due period last Thursday but had nothing but cramps and back pain. then on fri morning i had very light blood but i didn't need a pad. on the Saturday Morn i needed a pad as it was medium/heavy. then on Sunday morn that was end of it. usually i have period for three days and was expecting to still have period on the Sunday but nothing
    so...i didn't do a test... Im assuming that that was my period.

see Im not sure when i ovulate..think i need to purchase some ovulation sticks and start taking temp. Im going by this app i downloaded but Im confused.

at what point of month do i need to start temping and when exactly should i use the ovulation sticks

thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭dori_dormer

I used the ovulation kits when trying to conceive. Didn't need to use any other methods, it's very accurate. One month I messed up the timing and found out I ovulate twice a month 14th and 20th day of cycle.

You just pee on the stickevery morning from he 10th day I think, then when you get a smiley face you'll ovulate in the next 24 hours or something along those lines

Advertisement