Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

nissan micra- dashboard light

Options
  • 31-03-2008 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭

Quite a fadded red light is on just to the left above of my speedometer on the dashboard. Just wondering does anyone have any idea what this for? Have to get it sorted tomorrow by a mechanic anyhow but im just hoping it's nothing too serious.

My cars a '99 hatchback.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

snorlax wrote: »
    Quite a fadded red light is on just to the left above of my speedometer on the dashboard. Just wondering does anyone have any idea what this for? Have to get it sorted tomorrow by a mechanic anyhow but im just hoping it's nothing too serious.

My cars a '99 hatchback.

Any symbol on this light?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

its actually so faint the light on it it's impossible to see. I think if it was the right hand side it would be something to do with the engine though.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

snorlax wrote: »
    its actually so faint the light on it it's impossible to see. I think if it was the right hand side it would be something to do with the engine though.

Post a pic if you can - red lights, unlike yellow ones, usually mean you require immediate attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,388 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

the instruction manual has the position of all the various lamps.

Advertisement