Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Black Mechanical Keyboard with Power, Sleep, and Wake Up buttons.

Options
  • 20-07-2015 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭

Hi.

Does anyone know where I can get a black mechanical keyboard with a Power, Sleep, and Wake Up buttons like the one in the image (not mine - found image on net)?

Cheers.

355791.jpg

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

You could get a mechanical keyboard that has a few macro keys, then map those functions to the macro keys.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭Worztron

You could get a mechanical keyboard that has a few macro keys, then map those functions to the macro keys.

Hi AlmightyCushion.

Ah yes, something like this perhaps.

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 Elite Mechanical USB Keyboard

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Davetyn

I have a razer blackwidow ultimate 2013 version, used but in good condition. Message me if you are interested!

Advertisement