Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

66e, wallmark, delorentos, polar - crawdaddy 9th march

Options
  • 25-02-2005 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭

A benefit evening for Irish Cancer Research will be held in the excellent Crawdaddy venue on Harcourt St. on Wednesday the 9th of March.

www.cancer.ie

66e, Wallmark, Delorentos and Polar will be taking part in the evening’s events.

66e:

66e have just launched their fantastic album ‘Fall Down Seven Times, Stand Up Eight’ to much critical acclaim. The album received a more than deserved 8.5 out of 10 from Hotpress. 66e’s sound spans cinematic instrumental intensity and wonderfully structured emotion to give us one of Ireland’s most interesting new bands.

www.66earehome.com

Wallmark:

Wallmark have just completed working on their debut album ‘Everything, Something, Anything’ in the peaceful surroundings of the Black Box studios in France. The band have been constantly touring since March of 2004 taking in Germany and Eastern Europe and support slots with the likes of The Frames, Damien Rice and Turn on Irish soil.

www.wallmark.ie

Delorentos:

Delorentos have just entered the studio with producer Marc Carolan who has worked with the likes of JJ72, Muse, and The Thrills. They are recording an EP for release in April and it is definitely one to look out for. Their song Belgium has been on heavy rotation on national radio over the past few months.

www.delorentos.net

Polar:

Polar are just off the back of an Irish tour for their single ‘Bite Your Nails’ which entered the charts at number 36. The band have settled in and begun work on their debut album with Andy Knightley

www.polarofficial.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Sounds like a good show. 66e sound amazing and I used to know one of the lads who is in Delorentos and I have one of their demos from a few years back and I thought that was really good so I'm delighted that they are going to record an EP.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

t_little_201.jpg

Advertisement